- Wineskin Mac Snow Leopard Blue
- Wine Mac Os X Leopard
- Wineskin For Mac Os Sur
- Wine Mac Os X Snow Leopard
If you want to run Wavosaur audio editor on MAC OS X, it’s now possible : with Wineskin, one can do a wrapper that handle a Windows software into a Mac app.
And we have done it for you !
Snow Leopard is among the leading Mac operating systems providing support for all the latest devices and different fixes. A sleeker user interface with a neat and clean environment for users to enjoy the features without any issues.
- Wineskin Play your favorite Windows video games on Mac OS X Brought to you by: doh123. Summary Files Reviews Support Wiki.
- Snow Leopard is among the leading Mac operating systems providing support for all the latest devices and different fixes. A sleeker user interface with a neat and clean environment for users to enjoy the features without any issues.
Download Wavosaur 18.104.22.168 for MAC OS X
=> Wavosaur for MAC OS X <=
It has been tested and works for :
- OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
VST plugins are working : just be sure to use the Windows dll version (not the Mac version)
Download the ready-to-use Mac app or follow this guide for building a Wavosaur application for MAC :
How to build a Mac app from the Wavosaur windows executable with Wineskin
Wineskin is a free tool able to build a MAC port for Windows application : http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com.
The ports come as normal Mac application bundle.
Wineskin is based of course on Wine.
Here’s a step by step guide, you need an internet connexion and a MAC computer :
1) download Wineskin Winery
2) download Wavosaur 32 bit and extract Wavosaur.exe on your HD
3) download MFC42.dll
4) unzip and launch Wineskin Winery app
Wineskin Winery app
If there are no packages / wrappers, just use the “update” button and “+” button to add engine from the Web. You may need to restart the app to make the engine appears in the list.
5) click “Create New Blank Wrapper”
Enter the name for the Mac program : “Wavosaur” is a good choice !
6) if you get some windows asking you for installing .NET support or Gecko support, just click “cancel”, Wavosaur doesn’t need .NET framework in order to run. It just needs a dll file, we’ll add it on step 10)
7) After some time, you should get the window as seen below :
click “View wrapper in Finder”
then close the Wineskin Winery App
8) right click on Wavosaur.app and select “Show Package Contents”, you should see a folder, a shortcut and a Wineskin.app
Wavosaur on Maaac ! Download insaniquarium for mac free.
9) open drive_c /ProgramFiles and copy Wavosaur.exe into it
10) open drive_c /Windows/System32 and copy MFC42.dll into it
Wineskin Mac Snow Leopard Blue
11) launch Wineskin.app, and select “Advanded”
Wine Mac Os X Leopard
12) click on “browse” for the Window EXE and select Wavosaur.exe from the “drive_c/Program Files”. You can also set an icon if you want => Wavosaur Mac icon
Wineskin For Mac Os Sur
Wine Mac Os X Snow Leopard
At this time you can Test Run : it works ! If not, you can see an error log.
13) close the Wineskin.app, now you can use Wavosaur.app by double clicking on it, like any Mac application.
Copy Wavosaur.app anywhere you want (/Applications sounds like a good place).