After publishing the iOS 10 for iPhone/iPad users, Apple Company continuously presents another great gift to its Mac users. Minitool partition wizard 7 full crack. That is the macOS Sierra. Many users have been long waiting for that renewal and they instantly update their Mac and want to experience those new features at first time. If you are also one of Mac fanciers, you must be in the same situation. But in many cases, you may need to record screen on macOS Sierra since it is quite hard to express the feelings and subtle changes in technical aspect. Instead, a vivid video can easily show everything you find.
Basic mechanics: All you have to do to begin recording your screen through this app is to choose your desired video and audio inputs. Once you've captured the sequence you were after, just stop the. The recording feature can be used directly from the Quicktime player app, yes the same app which is used to play videos on the Mac, can be used to record on-screen video of Mac.
- Record your computer's screen with audio on a Mac. You can use QuickTime Player along with a free piece of software to record both video and audio from your Mac OS X machine.
- Does anyone know how to do a screen recording with audio in OS Sierra? Almost every post I've come across trying to figure this out suggests that using soundflower in conjunction with quicktime is the best way to capture both audio and video in a screen recording.
To avoid long time searching for workable tools, here I can give you some advice which help you do that in a pleasant way.
How to Record Screen on macOS 10.12
Upon how to record screen on macOS Sierra, firstly I would like to recommend ShowMore web-based screen recording application. This is a free handy tool which can save much of time for making a video. No limitation for duration or watermarks as well as pesky ads, it is absolutely a trustable recorder. As long as user installs a launcher to activate the tool, it can run smoothly on macOS Sierra as well as other macOS. Follow the guidance and you can know how to use it.
- Go to the official site of this screen recorder for Mac and press on the “Start Recording” button.
- After that, you can see its interface popping up. Find the tool bar and configure some options you need. Remember to choose one audio input such as “System sound”.
- Drag the recording window and customize the size. If you get ready, you can click on the red recording button and start capturing.
- During recording, you can add various annotations and marks to the video clip. Moreover, you can show yourself in the video by adding webcam together.
- Once done, click pause button to stop recording and check on tick icon to go ahead.
- You can preview the recorded video and select to save it in the output folder.
Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder
Another way that can help record macOS Sierra screen is to make use of Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder. It is a powerful screen recording program along with superior performance and high compatibility. Not only can it run on the latest macOS 10.12, but also it supports recording screen of any Mac OS X series. Additionally, it is capable of capturing sound from both system and microphone. And users can choose to capture a specific region or record the whole screen. Moreover, webcam can also be captured as a video file.
To know how it works, following are the detailed steps.
- Download the program by clicking the button below.
- Launch it on Mac desktop, and preset some necessary options like recording hotkeys.
- Choose one recording mode, for example, mode “Region”, and adjust the recording frame to be suitable for recording.
- Once done, click on “OK” button and it will start recording soon.
- To finish recording, click on the stop button and video will be displayed on the list.
Besides primary features, it also covers many extra functions such as video converter as well as task scheduler, which can satisfy user’s need in every aspect.
If you are Mac user, you must know QuickTime Player quite well. In most cases, it plays a role of the media player. Meanwhile, it can also serve as a wonderful screen recorder. When you want to record macOS 10.12 Sierra screen, operation can be quite easy. Simply open “File” menu and select “New Screen Recording”, click on the red button and you can start recording screen. One thing to mention is that if you want to capture internal system sound, you need to ensure that a workable audio virtual card such as SoundFlower has been installed.
Osx Screen Record
The aforementioned ways are all great recorders that can record screen on macOS Sierra. If users just need to make simple videos, they can choose ShowMore and utilize it directly online. If users want to get a recorder on desktop and use it at any time, they can install Apowersoft Mac Screen Recorder. No matter which you prefer, just find a way that suits you best. That’s the most important thing.