- Minitool Partition Wizard Pro Bad Disk
- Minitool Partition Wizard Says Bad Disk Space
- Mini Partition Wizard Bad Disk
- Minitool Partition Wizard Says Bad Disk Backup
- MiniTool Partition Wizard enables you to find bad sectors on the hard drive with ease. As a professional partition manager, it allows you to check and fix file system errors, copy disk, analyze disk usage, etc. In practical use, it can help you fix errors like amifldrv64.sys BSOD, bit rot, 0x0000001a and so forth.
- Hard Drive Is Not Initialized. As we know, once hard drive shows as uninitialized, we are unable to.
- Partition Bad Disk is a program that allows you to isolate bad sectors, blocks and HDD clusters. The program offers you an efficient and error-robust disk scan algorithm. PBD will save the scan results automatically and you can split or combine partitions as you wish.
- How to Fix a Bad Partitioned Disk with MiniTool Partition Wizard Before you begin to manage the disk or partition, please firstly download MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition and then install this partition magic on the computer.
MiniTool Partition Wizard. MiniTool Partition Wizard allows you to create, move, resize, and delete hard disk partitions. It can also help you convert FAT file system to NTFS, make an exact copy of a volume, and wipe partitions to prevent data recovery. Merging of partitions can also be done, without losing data.
If you are a PC fanatic, you already know that keeping all of your data in a single partition is a bad idea. For those who don’t know, read on to discover why.
Minitool Partition Wizard Pro Bad Disk
Multiple partitions provide flexibility to your system and enable more focused virus scans to each partition. Moreover, a partitioned disk drive makes it easy to organize data, for instance, media libraries. With that said, the main advantage of having a partitioned disk is that you get to have a secluded startup disk. This reduces the chances of corrupting your system data, considering that every partition has a separate file system.
Besides partitioning a disk, there is a lot that you can do to enhance productivity as well as the performance of your system. To get the most out of your disk, you need a good partition management tool such as MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Meet MiniTool Partition Wizard in Brief
The software is a part and parcel of MT Solution Ltd designed to support Windows OS 32/64 bit. MiniTool Partition Wizard closes the gap between IT pros and home users as it allows an average computer user to perform complicated tasks, such as split, resize, cut, copy, create, erase, format, convert, as well as explore partitions. With this magic tool, the user can also change the letter assigned to the drive, perform partition labelling, rearrange properties as well as analyze system files. This tool does all the mentioned functions more freely despite having the paid upgrade option for corporate environments.
Pros and Cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard
- The software generates a powerful and dynamic performance. MiniTool provides basic and advanced features to accommodate everyone from pros to average users.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard is fast, managing to complete a 100GB external hard drive split in seconds.
- It has a reverse feature that lets you undo changes in case an error occurs.
- It comes with a detailed manual file with a complete index that illustrates the use of each feature and process.
- It has a feature-rich free version that enables you to easily play around with your disk.
- The software features a very friendly UI bearing plenty of wizards.
- Support disk partitions of drives larger than 2 TB.
- Performs disk partitioning without the need to reinstall your operating system.
- Converts NTFS partition to FAT or the other way around as well as the conversion of MBR disks format to GPT.
- The user can perform disk management on the background without experiencing any interruptions.
- Has a preview feature that lets you view changes before they take effect.
- A major setback with MiniTool Partition Wizard is found in many trusted similar tools; the software can destroy the information when misused. Therefore, it is important to stay alert when using the program.
- Once you’re ready to upgrade, the paid version is quite pricey.
How to Use MiniTool Partition Wizard
Using the MiniTool Partition Wizard is quite easy. Whether you are an advanced or average computer user, the program’s user interface is quite friendly. It is always safe to download the tool from its parent site compared to getting it from third-party platforms. Simply head over to the Partition Wizard site. Click on the Get Partition Wizard and your download will begin. The installation process is self-explanatory and you should be done in a couple of minutes.
Data Recovery Feature
Users can perform an effective data recovery task using 2 ideal solutions. The Partition Recovery Wizard is capable of detecting as well as recovering lost partitions. Most importantly, the Data Recovery tool is perfect when you have lost data due to erased, damaged, or corrupted drives.
This is a useful feature when migrating or backing up system files. The tool helps you reinstall your OS and apps in a short period.
Disk Diagnostic Master
Minitool Partition Wizard Says Bad Disk Space
With MiniTool, you can analyze disk speed, usage, as well as verify files. The diagnostic tool can also help fix system data errors.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Review
The concept of being able to view changes on virtual mode before they take effect is what makes MiniTool Wizard stand out. This feature is quite handy because it gives you a clear picture of how the changes you are about to make will play out after hitting Apply. Another unique feature that stands out is the ability to make a partition extension without having to reboot your PC.
The only drawback that we found annoying is the lack of transparency on which features are available on the free version. Some features you will assume to be available until you attempt to use them. However, with everything put into consideration, MiniTool Partition Wizard is a strong tool that can help you maintain a high performing disk and keep your files well organized.
I found a deleted partition that contains my files. However when I'm trying to restore it, I see partition status Not ready for recovery and error message saying that partition is overlapped:
The overlapping message means there is bad partition information in the partition table and Partition Recovery does not want to overwrite it. In other words, there is evidence of a partition residing on the hard drive that is invalid. It is in the way of Partition Recovery restoring a valid found partition.
It is important to save your Scan Results (Select File, Save Scan Results) to avoid having to re-do a lengthy scan.
Here is an example of what to do:
Mini Partition Wizard Bad Disk
Local System Devices:
- Hard Drive1 (80h) 120Gb
- No Name (C:) 40GB Normal, functioning partition
- Unknown 80GB [may be called 'Local Disk (D:)' or something else] DELETE THIS
- Unallocated This is unused and currently empty space
Super Scan found Results:
- Local Disk (0) 1GB [BAD]
- Local Disk (1) 80GB [EXCELLENT] Potential partition to recover
- Local Disk (2) 1GB [BAD]
- Local Disk (3) 5GB [POOR]
In the above example, the 'Unknown' partition is the one you should high-light and select from menu Tools -> Delete Invalid Partition.
This will delete the reference to the partition only, leaving the actual data files/folders intact.
Minitool Partition Wizard Says Bad Disk Backup
The screen will refresh so you will need to high-light the physical drive and reload the scan results. You will then be able to recover a found partition from the scan results without receiving the overlapping message any more.
If this does not help, you will have to upgrade to the [email protected] Partition Recovery Professional edition. The upgrade can be found in the UPGRADE section of our Customer Communications Centre. The [email protected] File Recovery is included which will allow you to select files and folders and recover them to a different hard drive.
The Scan Results reveal possible partitions. Not all may be valid so look through the scan results for the partition you would like to recover.