- Minitool Partition Wizard Bootable Usb Rufus
- Minitool Partition Wizard Create Bootable Usb
- Minitool Partition Wizard Bootable Usb Iso Free Download
Ikuti saja langkah-langkah untuk membuat bootable minitool partition wizard. Cara Membuat Bootable Minitool Partition Wizard. Pastikan kalian sudah menginstal aplikasi MiniTool Partition Wizard (Kalau belum silakan cari saja sendiri, karena kali ini saya hanya akan menerangkan membuat bootable. Step 2: Create the persistence partition on the Kali Linux bootable USB. Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard and click Disk and Partition Management. You’ll notice that I have 2 disks in the screenshot below. Disk 2 (29.81 GB) is my bootable USB drive. Now we are going to create our persistence storage from the unallocated 28.7 GB partition. This tutorial guides you to create a bootable partition manager to USB with EaseUS Partition Master and flexibly manage partitions without booting up Windows. Follow the step-by-step guide to burn EaseUS partition manager ISO to a USB and boot PC from the bootable disk manager to safely manage hard drive partitions on your own. MiniTool Partition Wizard is a data recovery tool to recover partitions from IDE, SATA, SCSI, and external drives. Its support covers FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems. Once you run the program you can opt to do a scan of your full drives, of just the sections with free space, or of just certain areas that you specify.
'I'm looking for a bootable USB partition manager which will be able to resize partitions without booting up OS.'
This is a common need related to the partition manager in the forums. Given that, this article will guide you to create a bootable USB partition manager so to help you safely manage hard drive partitions without booting up OS：
- Part 1. How to Create Bootable Partition Manager
- #1. Download EaseUS Partition Magic Software and Prepare USB
- #2. How to Create Bootable Partition Manager to USB with EaseUS Partition Master
- Part 2. Use EaseUS Bootable USB Partition Manager and Safely Manage Partitions
What Is Bootable Partition Manager
Briefly speaking, a USB bootable partition manager is burnt with a partition magic software ISO file. With a bootable partition manager, Windows users can boot their PCs into a WinPE state from a USB bootable drive and manage partitions flexibly and safely.
If you are looking for a complete guide of creating a bootable partition manager, follow the tutorials below, we'll show guide you to create a partition magic bootable USB and safely manage disk partitions without booting up Windows OS.
Part 1. How to Create Bootable Partition Manager
In this part, you'll learn how to create a bootable partition manager to USB drive via the following two steps:
#1. Download EaseUS Partition Magic Software and Prepare USB
Note that to create a bootable partition manager to a USB flash drive, you'll need two important tools:
①. EaseUS Partition Magic Software; ②. A USB flash drive.
Bluestacks 1 gb ram. Check out how to get the two tools ready so as to create a powerful bootable partition manager on USB.
First. Download Partition Magic Software - EaseUS Partition Master
EaseUS Partition Master is the best partition manager for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. EaseUS Partition Master can create a partition magic bootable USB that allows Windows users to boot PC from the USB drive to safely manage hard drive partitions.
Besides partitioning hard drive, RAID, EaseUS Partition Master can also partition USB drive, flash drive, memory card, and other storage devices.
Next. Prepare USB
To make the bootable USB work, before you start the creation process, make sure that your USB is ready. Here are some preparations for you to follow:
- #1. Use a small USB drive - less than 64GB. It will gain a higher success rate for creating a bootable disk manager.
- #2. Empty the USB - Don't save any data in the USB flash drive.
- #3. Change or convert the USB to MBR. If your USB is with GPT, follow to convert GPT to MBR.
- #4. Change or format USB to the FAT32 file system.
#2. How to Create Bootable Partition Manager to USB with EaseUS Partition Master
After getting things ready, you can now launch EaseUS Partition Master, connect USB to your PC, and follow tutorial steps below to create a bootable USB partition manager on your own:
Step 1. Prepare a disc or drive
To create a bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master, you should prepare a storage media, like a USB drive, flash drive or a CD/DVD disc. Correctly connect the drive to your computer.
Launch EaseUS Partition Master, go to the 'WinPE Creator' feature on the top. Click on it.
Step 2. Create EaseUS Partition Master bootable drive
You can choose the USB or CD/DVD when the drive is available. However, if you do not have a storage device at hand, you can also save the ISO file to a local drive, and later burn it to a storage media. Once made the option, click 'Proceed'.
You have created an EaseUS Partition Master WinPE bootable disk now. You can manage your hard disks and partitions through the bootable drive whenever the computer fails to boot normally.
If you have RAID drives, load the RAID driver first by clicking Add Driver from the menu bar, which can help you add the driver of your device under WinPE environment, as some specific device cannot be recognized under WinPE environment without drivers installed, such as RAID or some specific hard disk.
Part 2. Use EaseUS Bootable USB Partition Manager and Safely Manage Partitions
After getting the EaseUS bootable USB partition manager ready, you can boot PC from EaseUS partition magic bootable USB and safely manage partitions in a WinPE environment.
#1. Boot PC from EaseUS Partition Magic Bootable USB
Step 1. Connect the created bootable USB partition manager to your computer.
Step 2. Restart PC and press F2/F8/F11/Del to enter BIOS.
Step 3. Go to the Boot section, select and set PC to boot from 'Removable Devices' (EaseUS bootable USB disk).
Step 4. Save the changes and exit. Continue booting up PC from the bootable USB.
After this, your PC will boot up from the bootable USB drive and enter the EaseUS Partition Master interface. You may now move to the next tutorial to start partitioning hard drive partitions.
#2. Safely Manage Hard Drive Partitions in EaseUS Bootable Partition Manager
What can you do after entering the EaseUS WinPE partition manager? It can perform basic and advanced partition operations on your hard drive without data loss, including:
- Resize and move partitions
- Copy partition, copy disk
- Convert the partition to Primary/Logical
- Split partition
- Convert the disk to MBR/GPT, etc.
Watch the video tutorial to manage your hard drive partitions:
Step-by-Step Guide to Manage Partitions using EaseUS Bootable Partition Manager:
Step 1: Install and launch EaseUS Partition Master
Step 2: Partition Hard Drive
1. Right-click on a partition that you want to shrink and select 'Resize/Move'.
2. Drag the end of the partition rightward or leftward or adjust the space by clicking the 'Partition size' column. Click 'OK' to continue.
1. To extend partition, you need to leave unallocated space next to the target partition. If not, shrink a partition as mentioned above to leave enough unallocated space behind the target partition first.
2. Then right-click on the target partition and select 'Resize/Move'.
3. Drag the target partition handle into the unallocated space to extend partition. Click 'OK' to continue.
1. On the main window, right-click on the unallocated space on your hard drive or external storage device and select 'Create'.
2. Set the partition size, partition label, drive letter, file system, etc. for the new partition and click 'OK' to continue.
1. On the main window, right-click on the hard drive partition which you want to delete and select 'Delete'.
2. Click 'OK' to confirm.
Change partition drive letter:
1. Right-click the partition, and choose 'Change Drive Letter'.
2. Click the down arrow, choose a drive letter for the partition, then click 'OK'.
Minitool Partition Wizard Bootable Usb Rufus
Step 3: Execute operations
Click the 'Execute Operation' button at the top corner and keep all changes by clicking 'Apply'.
Minitool Partition Wizard Create Bootable Usb
On this page, we explained what is a bootable partition manager, and guide you on how to create a USB bootable partition manager to safely partition hard drives without booting up OS.
Minitool Partition Wizard Bootable Usb Iso Free Download
If you need to execute some operations such as to extend system partition without booting up PC, to make things easy, we suggest you use EaseUS Partition Master for help.