- Gibbed Me2 Save Editor
- Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor Bonus Powers Online
- Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor
- Mass Effect 3 Gibbed
Mass Effect 2 Save Editor; Files I'm mirroring: SliderRegular.zip (21 KB) - The Mass Effect Font (used for titles in this guide). Extract it, then right-click it and choose 'install.' Coalesced-modded.zip (78 KB) - An editited Coalesced.ini which incorporates all the tweaks listed below. Thus, before Gibbed's Mass Effect 2 Save Editor, then only way to get Freemen (Dune) 'blue within blue' eyes was to make a character in ME1 and then import it into ME2.without. doing extra modifications in the new facial editor. In Mass Effect 2, many powers now do large amounts of damage and can be used as an ammo-saving alternative to weapons for defeating enemies even on higher difficulties. Most damage powers are capable of doing bonus damage against various types of.
Model: 041 FARM BOSS. MANUFACTURED BY: STIHL ANDREAS MASCHINENFABRIK: STUTTGART, GERMANY: SERIES OR ASSEMBLY NUMBER: 1110: YEAR INTRODUCED. Stihl two-cycle chain saw mix oil: CHAIN PITCH: 3/8 in. (9.32 mm) CHAIN TYPE: Stihl: BAR MOUNT PATTERN: 31 link: SHORTEST GUIDE BAR SUPPLIED: 40 cm (16 in.). Title: Scanned Document Created Date: 11:44:59 AM. Stihl 041 av super specs.
- One of the most important downloads for modding, this is the program you need to replace textures for all three ME games.
- Texmod tutorials can be found here
- A group where modders can post their work for people to browse and download.
- This group is also for people who use mods to post their modded characters and screenshots/art of their modded game.
- You can browse this database for face codes and/or headmorphs, includes both ME2 and ME3
- If you want to use mine you can find me in the database here
GibbedSave Editor for ME3
- A tutorial for modifying faces in gibbed can be found here
- A general guide to using gibbed can be found here
- Tutorials can be found here
- Instructions for using ME3 explorer to install PCC file mods here
- Advanced modding made easy guide
- ME3 explorer forum
- The link where I originally downloaded this seems to be broken, so I uploaded it to my mediafire account. You need this in order to make changes to your coalesced.bin file.
- PC Tweaks Mass Effect wikia
- Mass Effect 3 is finally on Nexus, TONS of mods here!
- A coelesced.bin file replacement that does it all – unlocks tons of armors, casual outfits, flycam, and more.
- I had problems with the flycam when using this file, so I uploaded my edited version of chemieali_coalesced_v1.4_LITE.rar that you can download here
- I’m using this in my current ME3 game and it looks amazing! You can even customize it by editing the Sweetfx_settings text document, which can be editing during your game. Press the ‘pause break’ key to see the results of your edit in game until you adjust it to your liking.
- This link is great for everything – hair mods, casual attire, tutorials (for gibbed, texmod, ME3 explorer), and more.
- Guides for texture and mesh mods, including tutorials for advanced modding.
- HR Textures by Ottemis- Texture mods, armor sets, environments, and more
- Includes the pink party mod, npc mods, armor mods, hair mods, and more.
- Also has lots of great tutorials on both using mods and creating mods.
- Hair and outfit mods
- Instructions on how to create custom classes for Shepard, including multiplayer powers!
My ME3 Mods
- Samantha Traynor Long Hair Mod - A collaboration with user-domain-error
- Pink Citadel Apartment Mod - Watch a video tour of the pink apartment
- Elegant Blue Apartment Mod - Watch a video tour of the pink apartment
- Complete list of my mods including my outfit re-textures
Mass Effect 2 Mods
- You will need this in order to use headmorphs. You can also use it to make edits to your appearance, edit save files, loadouts, reputation points, credits, and much more.
- Guide to using gibbed for ME2 can be found here
- Ottemis's gibbed femshep hair, hats, and texture codes here
- A Mod for Mass Effect 2 that reflects the dark story, and returns to the colder aesthetic style of Mass Effect 1.
- Adds casual attire, armors, and flycam, among other things. Includes instructions and keybindings.
- You need this in order to make changes to your coalesced.bin file
- PC Tweaks Mass Effect 2 wikia
- Links for some ME2 mods, mostly combat related ones
- Huge list of texture mods. This is a private group so you must sign up to BSN to view these.
- Headmorph swap tutorial and links for some texture mods
Mass Effect 1 Updated/Improved Textures Mod
Gibbed Me2 Save Editor
High Resolution Black Weapons
Blue Renegade Scars Mod for Femshep
Where do they go?!
Open up the save you want to edit and navigate over to the 'Raw' tab. Click
Player -> Appearance -> Head Morph
This is what we're interested in.
'Hair Mesh' is where you enter the 1st line (it ends in the suffix -MDL)
Open 'Texture Parameters' by clicking the box that looks like this [..]
and a second window will open.
HAIR_Diff and HAIR_Mask is where the 2nd line goes (it ends in the suffix -Diff)
Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor Bonus Powers Online
Mass Effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor
Mass Effect 3 Gibbed
Hit okay to close the texture window, save your changes and you're done.