In this article you will learn, how to download macOS Catalina virtual image for VirtualBox and VMware. As you are aware that apple released macOS Catalina Beta. Moreover, there are paramount feature which has added on Mac operating system. However, this latest version of macOS Catalina is in Beta version. Torrent Client Mac Os X Catalina Download macOS Catalina ISO, dmg, VMDK File When the macOS Catalina was in a beta mode, but again thanks to the Apple’s that they released for the developer to install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox, or install on VMware Workstation to complete their experience.
Apple announced macOS Sierra as the next operating system for people. But after macOS Sierra macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave come to market. Therefore, macOS Sierra is popularly designed for desktop and Macintosh. macOS Sierra is having great features like other operating systems of macOS. As we know that Apple is working great to bring something good changes on macOS. Like after working too much on macOS they bring the latest version of macOS Mojave. After that, they bring good features on macOS Mojave like dark mode is nowadays one of the most known features. By the way, as you know the macOS Sierra is the thirteenth major release of Apple company. After that, macOS X El Capitan released then macOS Sierra came to market. Therefore, from here you can download the macOS Sierra Image file for VMware and VirtualBox.
Download macOS Sierra VirtualBox and VMware image
macOS Sierra name is taken from a mountain that exists in Nevada California. And the new features are concern Continuity, iCloud, and Windowing. And as well can have good support for Apple Pay and Siri. However, the first beta version of the macOS Sierra developed and released at the WWDC conference in 2016. After that, brought the latest updates for people.
Related: Adobe photoshop cc 2020 mac crack ita.
macOS Sierra Features
- Auto Unlock: If you are using Apple watch, then you can unlock your computer with Apple watch no need of entering the password. The Auto Unlock is one of the nicest features in the macOS Sierra.
- Apple Pay: While you are using Safari and visiting different kinds of Websites that support Apple Pay. Then you can check out all the information by Apple Pay.
- iCloud Drive: iCloud drive is the best place where you can store your documents or files. iCloud make you access your files everywhere through entering your email address.
- iTunes: This also is a part of Apple release new updates. Apple released the latest version of iTunes on the macOS Sierra. The new version of iTunes in macOS Sierra includes all the Apple music design.
- Message update: The message is updated in macOS Sierra. Which is similarly working the same in message iOS 10.
- Optimize Storage: Now macOS Sierra allows you to optimize your storage automatically using Cloud Drive. Storing the files on Cloud Drive will not be in danger. Because all the files you are storing there will completely safe.
- Siri on macOS Sierra: At the first the designed Siri only for iPhone 4S. Now you can use this feature on Mac also, you can open Siri on Mac for asking the questions, open Applications, search for files, set up Facetime, and control music on iTunes.
Install macOS Sierra on VMware and VirtualBox
- VMware: There are two platforms for running two operating systems in Windows at one time. Therefore, VMware player is the best Virtualization software. Which only can use on the x64-Bit Windows operating system. After installing VMware on your PC you can install any sort of operating system that you want. You can install or run macOS Sierra Final on VMware on Windows easily. VMware Player and VMware Workstation are having the same work and function. You can download and install it on your computer for getting more experience.
- VirtualBox: VirtualBox is a capable software. Which you can download and install freely from its official site. Therefore, VirtualBox is also the best platform for installing macOS Sierra. But it is a bit complicated while creating a new virtual machine for macOS Sierra on it. For example, while you are creating a new virtual machine you need to work properly adding some codes on VirtualBox. Mistakenly if you mixed any code or add wrong you will face any sort of errors during the installation. OK! installation of macOS Sierra on VirtualBox or VMware. Need a computer with Windows 7 or later version of Windows with 64-Bit at least 4 or 6 GB RAM and dual-core processor. Installing macOS Sierra on VirtualBox on Windows is more difficult than installing on VMware Workstation or Player. So, in this case, I recommend you to use VMware Workstation for installation.
Download macOS Sierra VMware & VirtualBox image
While we are talking about an image file for VMware & VirtualBox. It means that the file is created only for VMware & VirtualBox. Therefore, we can not use VMware & VirtualBox to install on PC. All the files are generated correctly with VMDK files. However, you can download the macOS Sierra image file freely with a complete version and extension. By some clicks you can download it from Google Drive, then you can run in VMware & VirtualBox. The files are secure and compressed on Google Drive you have to download from there. Download files are large therefore you need a nice internet connection.
- Download macOS Sierra final 10.12 (One full) Google Drive
- Download macOS Sierra Final 10.12 (5 Of 5) Google Drive
- How to Fix Google Drive Download Limit, Quota Exceeded Error While you are downloading macOS Sierra from Google Drive. Might be facing any error so, check the above link.
- For extracting the compressed file of macOS Sierra use 7Zip or WinRAR.
That’s all about macOS Sierra 10.12 features and ways of installation on VMware & VirtualBox. I hope the article was useful to you. In this case, if you have something to share feel free and share your points. However, for your more support give us feedback and subscribe to our weblog.
Enter Virtualbox. It’s a piece of software that allows you to run a virtual computer ‘guest’ inside your standard computer ‘host’. I’ve used it before to have a separate windows installation for games and development, but I recently found out it was possible to run mac OS X too. It’s almost impossible to run OS X on anything other than official apple hardware, but it turns out the ‘guest’ machines created by virtualbox can be tweaked and are much easier to get OS X running. By the way you should know that this is not really in line with Apple’s T&C’s….
Realistically you are going to need a quad core processor with at least 8GB of ram on your host machine. Here’s a step by step guide:
Mac Os Virtualbox Image
1. Download virtualbox (I’m using version 5.1) and install it, along with Winrar or 7zip and some torrent downloading software if you don’t have those already.
Os X Virtualbox Image
2. Download the mac OS X El Capitan virtualbox disk, and unzip it. The following link contains details of the download (you’ll need to follow my instructions to get the screen resolution and apple ID working correctly though.)
3. Open virtualbox and click ‘New’ to create a new virtual machine with the following details:
Name: El Capitan
Type: Mac OS X
Version: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (64 bit)
Click next, select 4GB of RAM, and next again.
Select the El Capitan image that you have downloaded and unzipped as the disk image, and create the machine.
Back in the virtualbox manager, select your virtual machine and click edit.
In System>Motherboard, ensure that EFI is Enabled, Floppy id Disabled, Chipset is PIIX3.
In System>Processor, select two CPUs.
4. Open the windows command prompt as Administrator (type cmd at the start menu, right click and ‘Run as Administrator’)
You can leave the command line window open.
5. Boot the virtual machine, and complete the setup for location and keyboard but DO NOT sign in with an Apple ID because it will not work until we have completed some steps below.
6. Open safari, search for and download a program called Chameleon Wizard. You will probably need to change the system settings to allow non-app store programs to run. Open Chameleon Wizard and click on the SMbios tab.
Click Edit, and then select one of the pre-made SMbioses. Choose the type of mac you want (doesn’t really matter what, but best to resemble the virtual machine you’ve create I reckon), choose a manufacturing location and randomise the week of manufacture. It will generate spoof identification for the virtual machine. Copy down the Product Name; Board Product; and Serial and shutdown the virtua lmachine.
7. In windows, in the command line windows, enter the following commands, replacing the 3 items of information you just copied down.
8. The display resolutions are fixed and you can’t get all of them. To set up your display,
in the windows command line enter the following (Where N can be one of 0,1,2,3,4,5 referring to the 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1440×900, 1920×1200 screen resolution respectively.)
Close the command line window.
9. You can now boot the virtual machine, and will be able to log into it with an Apple ID. If you don’t have one, just google Apple ID and you can create one on the Apple website. You can then log into the App Store and will be able to download apps and update as per a standard installation.