Kingdom Come: Deliverance's console commands let PC players alter certain settings while also giving them control over such things as the game's time of day and UI. If you're one of the players looking to delve into modifying more aspects of your playthrough, this list of all Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands, alongside a few cheats, is sure to come in handy. Console Cheat Commands for Kingdom Come: Deliverance - PC Console Cheat Commands Commands for this game are pretty basic, and act a lot like Skyrim console commands, so you should not have a problem learning them.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Console Commands – Useful Codes ..
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Xbox
- Console Commands And Cheats: Kingdom Come Deliverance
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheat Mod
|wh_pl_showfirecursor ||Turn on bow crosshairs. (1 = ON, 0=OFF)|
|g_showHUD ||Turn off HUD. (1 = ON, 0=OFF)|
|wh_ui_showCompass ||Turn off Compass. (1 = ON, 0=OFF)|
|q||Quits immediately without saving|
|e_ViewDistRatio [X]||Change view distance. (Replace X with value, the default is 500)|
|e_ViewDistRatioVegetation [X]||Change view distance for trees only. (Replace X with value, the default is 500)|
|e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist [X]||Change view distance for other plants. (Replace X with value, the default is 20)|
|r_MotionBlur [X]||Change motion blur. (Replace X with 0 for off, 1 for camera only, 2 for default)|
|r_vsync ||Turns off vsync to potentially increase FPS, but difference isn't clear.|
|wh_cheat_addItem [X] [#]||Add item.( X = item ID, # Number of that item)|
|Wh_cheat_money [#]||Add Money / Groschen. (Adds # of money)|
|e_TimeOfDay||This will show you the current time of day.|
|cl_showHUD ||This disables the HUD. (Change 0 to 1 to re-enable the HUD).|
|r_MotionBlur ||This disables motion blur.|
|cl_fov [X]||This commands sets the field of view to X (default is 60).|
|p_gravity_z [X]||Changes the intensity of gravity (default is -13)|
|wh_cheat_money [X]||Adds money to your inventory. Replace XX with the amount of money required.|
|wh_cheat_addItem [X]||Adds the specified item (replace XX with the item ID) to your inventory.|
|cheat_add_all_items||Adds all items the player's inventory. This is probably a bad idea..|
|cheat_add_all_perks [exclude:true], [exclude:false]||Adds all perks to the player.|
|cheat_add_buff [id]||Adds the given buff to the player.|
|cheat_add_buff_heal||Stop bleeding, removes injuries, and restores all health, stamina, hunger, and exhaust.|
|cheat_add_buff_immortal||Adds buffs to make the player immortal. Use cheat_remove_buff_immortal to remove this.|
|cheat_add_buff_invisible||Adds invisible buff to player. For now this just sets conspicuousness to zero. Use cheat_remove_buff_invisible to remove this.|
|cheat_add_item [id], [amount: optional number], [health: optional number]||Adds an item to the player's inventory.|
|cheat_add_money [amount]||Adds the given amount of groschen to the player's inventory.|
|cheat_add_perk [id]||Adds the given perk to the player.|
|cheat_add_stat_xp [stat], [xp]||Adds XP to one of the player's stats.|
|cheat_damage_all_items [health]||Damages all weapons and armor in your inventory. This can uneqip items so don't do this in combat.|
|cheat_eval||Executes the given Lua code. This is not a cheat it is used for testing and debugging.|
|cheat_find_buffs||Finds all of the buffs that match the given token.|
|cheat_find_horses||Find and display stats of horses.|
|cheat_find_items||Finds all of the items that match the given token.|
|cheat_find_npc [token]||Finds and shows information about an NPC.This only works if the NPC has been loaded into the world.|
|cheat_find_perks||Finds all of the perks that match the given token.|
|cheat_find_skills||Finds all of the skills that match the given token.|
|cheat_get_time||Logs information about game time.|
|cheat_kill_npc [token]||Finds and kills all the killable NPCs within the given radius of the player.|
|cheat_kill_target||Kills the entity targeted using by F4 or the cheat_target_entity command.|
|cheat_loc||Shows player's world location.|
|cheat_no_door_lockpicking||This disables the lockpicking minigame on doors and automatically opens the door.Restarting the game reverts this effect.|
|cheat_no_lockpicking||This calls cheat_no_stash_lockpicking and cheat_no_door_lockpicking.|
|cheat_no_pickpocketing||This disables the pickpocketing minigame and automatically opens the person's inventory for looting.They can still catch you.Restarting the game reverts this effect.|
|cheat_no_stash_lockpicking||This disables the lockpicking minigame on stashes and automatically opens the stash for looting.Restarting the game reverts this effect.|
|cheat_own_all_stolen_items||Makes you the owner of all stolen items in your inventory.This removes the stolen flag from the item.|
|cheat_phys_hover||Use F1 key to toggle hover on and off.This uses physics to push the player slightly up.This is intended to be used with F2 push.|
|cheat_phys_push||Use F2 key to toggle push on and off.This uses physics to push the player forward.This is intended to be used with F1 hover.|
|cheat_phys_sprint||Use F3 key to toggle sprinting on and off.This uses physics to push the player forward (and down for friction).|
|cheat_remove_all_buffs||Removes all buffs from the player.|
|cheat_remove_all_items||Removes all items in the player's inventory.THIS DELETES YOUR INVENTORY! Move items you want to a stash first.|
|cheat_remove_all_perks||Removes all perks from the player.|
|cheat_remove_all_stolen_items||Removes all stolen items from your inventory.|
|cheat_remove_buff [id]||Removes the given buff from the player.|
|cheat_remove_buff_immortal||Removes the buffs making the player immortal.|
|cheat_remove_buff_invisible||Removes invisible buff from player.|
|cheat_remove_item [id]||Removes an item to the player's inventory.|
|cheat_remove_perk [id]||Removes the given perk from the player.|
|cheat_repair_all_items||Repairs all damaged items in your inventory. This can uneqip items so don't do this in combat.|
|cheat_reveal_map||Reveals the entire map (removes fog of war).|
|cheat_save||This instantly saves your game. No item requirements or save limits.|
|cheat_set_all_merchants_fence [enable:true], [enable:false]||Flags all merchants so they accept stolen goods.Restarting the game reverts this effect.|
|cheat_set_bow_reticle [enable:true], [enable:false]||Enabled or disables the bow reticle. Won't take effect if bow is drawn.|
|cheat_set_horse [id]||Sets the player's horse. Use command cheat_find_horses to display a list of horse UUIDs.|
|cheat_set_regen [state], [enable]||Regenerates the given player state over time; pulses once per second.|
|cheat_set_skill_level [level], [skill]||Sets one of the player's skills to the given level.|
|cheat_set_stat_level [stat], [level]||Sets one of the player's stats to the given level.|
|cheat_set_state [stat], [value]||Sets one of the player's states to the given value.|
|cheat_set_time [hours]||Moved time forward the given number of hours.|
|cheat_set_time_speed [ratio]||Set the game time speed as a ratio between real time and game time.A high ratio, like 1000, is faster. Default is 15. 0 will pause time.|
|cheat_set_wanted_level [level]||Set or clears the player's wanted level. This doesn't affect faction reputation.|
|cheat_set_weather [id]||Sets the weather to the given weather ID.1 = cloudless_sunny2 = semicloudy_clear3 = cloudy_no_rain4 = cloudy_frequent_showers5 = foggy_drizzly6 = foggy_storm7 = dream|
|cheat_spawn [class]||Spawns bandits, cuman, or animals.For some reason most of the animals and some bandits/cuman just stand around. No idea why.The spawned entities are not managed so you should kill them off or load a clean save.|
|cheat_spawn_npc [token]||Searches through the database of souls and spawns 1 NPC for each match.This is intended to be used to spawn specific NPCs.The list of souls is in v_soul_character_data.xml in tables.pak.|
|cheat_stash||Opens the player's stash. This only works if you have unlocked at least 1 stash|
|cheat_target_entity||Tracks the entity being targeted by the player.This will allow you to use other commands on the entity.This command is bound to the F4 key.|
|cheat_teleport [x], [y]. [z]||Teleports the player to the given coordinates.You can end up in the air or under the map.I suggest saving your game and turn on immortality first.|
|cheat_teleport_horse||Teleports your horse to you.|
|cheat_teleport_npc_to_loc [token], [x], [y]. [z]||Teleports one or more NPCs to the given coordinates. Use cheat_loc to get locations.|
|cheat_teleport_npc_to_player [token]||Teleports one or more NPCs to the player's location.|
|cheat_teleport_to [place]||Teleports the player to the given place. Supported places (case insensitive):(Inn at the) Glade, Ledetchko, Merhojed,Monastery, Neuhof, Pribyslavitz,Rattay, Rovna, Samopesh,Sasau, Skalitz, Talmberg,Uzhitz, Vranik|
|cheat_unlock_recipes||Saw this code to unlock recipes in a pak file.I have no idea what this really does or if it works.Let me know.|
|cheat_wash_dirt_and_blood||Washes all blood and dirt from the player and player's horse.|
|Added r_ssdo, r_AntiAliasingMode, wh_ui_ShowCursor, wh_ui_ShowCompass||Changed layout of post to make it more friendly|
|r_ssdo = 0||Disables SSAO|
|r_AntiAliasingMode = 0||Disables Anti Aliasing|
|wh_ui_ShowCursor 0||Will disable the combat cursor in the middle of the screen (Please note you will have to keep turning it off everytime you interact with objects/Npc's/Inventory)|
|wh_plshowfirecursor 1||This console command activates a reticle for your bow in Kingdom Come Deliverance, which gives you a distinct accuracy bonus, since hitting anything in the game with a ranged weapon is somewhat difficult. To turn this console command back off, simply replace the 1 with a 0|
Kingdom Come Deliverance is a new open world rpg out Warhorse Studios. Like other RPGs, players in Kingdom Come Deliverance can improve their levels and unlock new perks. In this post, we will highlight the Main Level perks in Kingdom Come Deliverance and tell you what they do. Torrent downloader windows 10 32 bit.
- Main Level
- Minimum Level 12
Main level perks are your jack of all trade perks. Here you will find a collection of perks which can help you deal with things like hunger, cleanliness, travelling and a bunch of other aspects of KCD. Here are the main level perks you are able to unlock:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Console Commands – Useful Codes ..
Minimum Level 2
- Scout I – Slightly increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also the chances of Evading by 10%.
- Ascetic – You’ll last 30% longer without food, but as soon as you get hungry, the effects will be 20% worse.
- Manly Odor – When dirty, you’ll have 50% more Charisma when talking to women. However, people will small you a mile off, reducing your Stealth skill by 30%.
- Night Rider – Your Stamina will regenerate 20% faster at night, but 10% slower during the day.
- Wanderer – You grew up in impoverished conditions, so comfort of beds is inverted to you. The worse the bed, the better you sleep, and vice versa.
Minimum Level 4
- Insomniac -Increases the time you can do without sleep. Your energy level falls one quarter more slowly.
- Jail Recovery Renegade – Penalties on stats following release from jail are 20% lower.
Minimum Level 6
- Burgher– In towns and villages and their immediate vicinity you have a +1 bonus on Strength, Agility, Vitality and Speech. (Can’t be combined with Savage perk.)
- Scout II – Increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also the chance of evading by another 10%.
- First Aid II – Bandages are 25% more effective. You can also apply your healing skill in dialogues.
- Savage– In the wilds you have a +1 bonus on Strength, Agility, Vitality and Speech. (Can’t be combined with Burgher perk.)
Minimum Level 8
- Brute– You favour brute strength to a pleasant demeanour. You get a +2 Strength bonus, but a -1 penalty on Charisma and Speech. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger.
- Cloak and Dagger – You prefer to remain in the shadows. You have a +2 Stealth bonus at the cost of a -1 penalty on both Strength and Speech. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Brute. )
- Golden Tongue – You always favoured diplomacy over brute force. You get a +2 Speech bonus, but a -2 Strength loss. (Can’t be combined with the perks Ken, Brute, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger.)
- Juggler – You’ve been exceptionally supple and agile since childhood. However, turning somersaults and falling on your head have left their mark. You have a +1 Agility bonus, but -1 on Speech and Charisma. (Can’t be combined with the perks, Brute, Ken, Golden Tongue or Cloak and Dagger. )
- Ken – You’re handsome and charismatic, but you haven’t built up your strength. Charisma +2, Strength -2. (Can’t be combined with the perks Brute, Golden Tongue, Juggler or Cloak and Dagger)
- Scholar – Your momentary Reading level increased by 3. But your Strength and Warfare skills each have incurred a -1 penalty.
Minimum Level 10
- Scout III – Greatly increases the sight distance of Fast Travel and also increases the chances of evading by another 10%.
- First Aid III – Bandages are 50% more effective. For a village boy, you’re quite a sawbones. The perk opens the most advanced options in dialogues connected with healing.
- Infamous – With a low Reputation in a given area, you also get a +1 bonus on Strength, Speech, Agility and Vitality. But your Reputation rises much faster than usual and the penalties for serving jail time are less. (Can’t be combined with Local Hero Perk.)
- Local Hero – If your Reputation is high in an area, you get a +1 bonus on Strength, Speech, Agility and Vitality there. At the same time, though, your Reputation falls much faster than usual and the penalties for jail time last longer. (Can’t be combined with Infamous perk.)
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Xbox
Minimum Level 12
- Contemplative – As long as you remain still, your tiredness and hunger will stay at the same level.
These are the main perks you will be able to unlock as you level up your Main Level in Kingdom Come Deliverance. Alongside the Main Level, there are other stats which have their own perks that can be unlocked as well. These will be covered in a later post.
More:Kingdom Come Deliverance guides