Xbox One Cheats
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has its own console you can use and abuse to change a variety of settings and features — but the game is light on actual cheats. Still, these console commands are a. Access the Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands to manipulate the medieval RPG to your needs. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is already proving pretty divisive among fans, with good ideas.
The Ancient Treasure maps are from the pre-order DLC, the rest can be found around in the game.
You will need the following (at least):
* A spade. Just keep the one you get at the start of the game. If you lose it anyways, then you can buy a new one at a blacksmith.
If you are trying to solve a map, know this:
* Things aren’t to scale on the map, some rivers are small on the treasure map but huge on the real map.
* It might be upside down or mirrored so always check if it has a direction as hint.
Ancient Map I
In a grave in the forest to the east of Rattay
Ancient Map II
In a cave in the forest to the west of Rattay and south of Sasau
Ancient Map III
In a grave by a large lone tree north of Uzhitz
Ancient Map IV
You have to go on top of the walls and then just down here:
Ancient Map V
Next to a destroyed cabin in the forest north of Skalitz
Belladonna Farm Location
Below you see the exact location of the farm. Be warned though, it is guarded generally by three bandits who attack on sight. They’re armed in various state of chainmail armors. Once beaten, you have access to around fiftyish Belladonna and a bunch of mint and comfrey.
This location respawns as well, so it can be repeated.
How to Get Money for lockpicks at the Talmberg at the beginning of the game
1. Get in the room with the locked chest, which you need to open to get the armor.
2. There are numerous containers with arrows and other stuff that you can steal.
3. Steal these items and then wait some time until the “red hand” in the inventory on the icons of those items dissapear.
4. Go to the trader and sell those items for exchange of the lockpicks.
5. Save the game before lockpicking the chest with armor.
Overpowered Weapons & Armor
Where to get them
Just go to the Character’s location shown on the screenshot, but be careful these weapons and armour will quickly take the fun out of the combat since you´ll one shot everything.
How to get your Strength up to use the Weapons
Go to Bernard at the Fighting Arena in Rattay and choose Free Form training with wooden swords, then continue to just beat him up a bit, and watch your strength grow insanely.
Trophies & Achievements
Name – Description
Alcoholic – Become addicted to alcohol.
Insomniac – Don’t sleep for two days and nights.
Fatso – Be stuffed to bursting for two days.
Anorectic – Starve for three days.
Bookworm – Read twenty books.
Convict – Spend three days in prison.
Serial Killer – Kill 200 people.
Bard – Level up Speech to maximum.
David Horak – Collect 10,000 herbs.
Edward Kelly – Brew 15 types of potion
Gambler – Win 1,000 Groschen in the dice minigame.
Haggler – Save 2,000 Groschen by haggling.
Hunter – Bag fifty game animals.
King Charming – Be popular in every town and village.
Knightrider – Win the Talmberg horse race.
Ranger – Walk more than 50 km.
Stealth Killer – Kill twenty enemies by stealth
Traveller – Discover all locations on the map.
Level Cap – Reach maximum level.
Pilgrim – Find all Wayside Shrines and Conciliatory Crosses.
Scrooge – Hoard 5,000 Groschen.
Thief – Steal things with a total value of 30,000 Groschen.
Fighter – Carry out 100 combos in combat.
Sniper – Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
Completionist – Complete all quests.
How to Brew Saviour Schnapps (Save Potion)
Follow these simple steps;
Things you will need:
1) Go to an Alchemy station and read the book to the right Go to the potions section in the book and the first potion will be Saviour Schnapps – the words will be mixed up until you have learned how to read.
2) Click on ‘Prepare’ on the first potion to add the ingredients to the alchemy shelf. Then exit the book.
3) Add wine from the left shelf into the cauldron.
4) Select the Nettles from the right shelf and add it to the cauldron.
5) Select Belladonna and add it the mortar in front of you. Use the pestle next to it to grind up the Belladonna, then add it to the dish in front of you. Do this twice.
6) Press Q to use the bellows. Heat up the cauldron until it boils (it will look like little flames in the water)
7) Turn the sand-timer on the right shelf. Wait until the timer is up, then turn it again.
8) Once the second timer has passed, add the ground up Belladonna from the dish.
9) Turn the timer again.
10) When the timer is up, grab a phial from the left hand side and click on the cauldron to pour the mixture in.
You have now created a Saviour Schnapps.
PC Console Commands
While playing the game, press Tilde ~ (The key above TAB) to display the console window.
r_motionblur 0 – Turns off motion blur.
Usage: r_MotionBlur [0/1/2/3]
Default is 1 (camera motion blur on).
1: camera motion blur
2: camera and object motion blur
3: debug mode
CL_FOV – Sets field of view in degrees, default 60.
g_showHUD 0 – Disables HUD.
g_showHUD 1 – Enables HUD.
r_AntiAliasingMode = 0 – Disables antialiasing
r_ssdo = 0 – Disables Screen space ambient occlusion
r_VSync 0 – Disables Vsync
r_VSync 1 – Enables Vsync
e_ViewDistRatio X – Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500)
e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500)
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20)
e_TimeOfDay – Shows the current time
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – Adds a reticule when aiming a bow
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
p_gravity_z X – Changes the intensity of gravity (default is -13)
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Quest
Save (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Save’s Game, If you don’t name it, it will crash the game.
Load (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Load Game
wh_ui_showCompass 0 – Disables the compass (Please note you will have to keep turning it off everytime you interact with objects/Npc’s/Inventory)
wh_ui_showCompass 1 – Enables the compass
wh_ui_ShowCursor 0 – Will disable the combat cursor in the middle of the screen (Please note you will have to keep turning it off everytime you interact with objects/Npc’s/Inventory)
wh_ui_ShowCursor 1 – Enables the combat cursor in the middle of the screen
PC Console Commands - The Official Kingdom Come: Deliverance ..
t_scale 1/10 Best torrent sites.