- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work Now
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Command
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work In
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – console commands To access the console commands menu press tilde Subscribe to the VG247 newsletter Get all the best bits of VG247 delivered to your inbox every Friday!
- While there are a number of console commands for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, they're bit limited in what they let you do in the medieval RPG. Unlike the codes in Skyrim or Fallout 4, Kingdom Come.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats: Installation This only works with the PC version of Kingdom Come Deliverance. You’ll want to head to Nexus Mods and install the “Cheat” mod. Once installed, you’ll. Console Cheat Commands; Commands for this game are pretty basic, and act a lot like Skyrim console commands, so you should not have a problem learning them. To use the console, press , then input the code and press Enter. Clfov X - Sets the field of view to X (default is 60). Here are the working console commands for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. To activate the console, press the tilde key while in-game. You'll see the console drop down from the top of the screen.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trainer
Kingdom Come: Deliverance trainer is now available and supports STEAM. These Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheats are designed to enhance your experience with the game.
Change Money (Groschen)
Change Quantity of Dropped Item
Infinite Energy (No Sleep)
Infinite Horse Stamina
Infinite Item Durability
Infinite Nourishment (No Hunger)
Maximum Charisma for Equipped Items
No Lockpicks Required
One Hit Kills
Remove Noise From Equipped Items
Remove Vis/Conspic From Equipped Items
Skill/Combat EXP Multiplier
Stat EXP Multiplier
Super Speed (Player Only)
Unlimited Perk Points
Download Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trainer 1.9.2 (WINDOWS STORE)Vlc player mac kein ton.
Game Version: 1.9.2
Distribution(s): WINDOWS STORE, XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC
Compatibility: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10+
Virus Scan: This cheat has been scanned and is virus and adware free. Some trainers may set off generic or heuristic notifications with certain antivirus or firewall software.
Commands for this game are pretty basic, and act a lot like Skyrim console commands, so you should not have a problem learning them. To use the console, press ~, then input the code and press Enter.
cl_fov X - Sets the field of view to X (default is 60).
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X - Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20).
e_TimeOfDay - Shows the current time.
e_ViewDistRatio X - Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500).
e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X - Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500).
g_showHUD 0 - Disables HUD.
g_showHUD 1 - Enables HUD.
p_gravity_z X - Changes the intensity of gravity (default is 13).
r_Motionblur 0 - Disables motion blur.
r_depthofFieldmode 0 - Disables Depth of field durring dialogue.
r_vsync 0 - Disables Vsync.
wh_cheat_addItem [X Y] - Gives X amount of item with the Y ID.
wh_cheat_money X - Gives a certain amount of money. Confirmed not to work after release, but work at alpha and beta.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 - Adds a reticule when aiming a bow.
Note: The last one is pretty useless without a table of item IDs, but if it's working, the table will be discovered in no time.
First, get the Final Offer perk. To find this perk, navigate to the 'Player' section of the menu. Go to 'Stats' and find 'Speech'. Expand it to see the Speech perks. You need Speech Level 4 to choose the Final Offer perk. Its description reads: 'When a trader loses patience with you during haggling, you have one more chance to make another offer.' While this may not sound too great, it actually is very helpful. Once you have bought or sold your items, check your basket. You can see a Haggle button in the lower left corner. Hold the button to bargain on the price. Once you know how to haggle, simply use the Final Offer perk to maximize the benefit every time. When you are haggling with a merchant or someone else, immediately drop to the lowest (when buying) or highest (when selling) price available. The perk will automatically kick in and let you have another chance, but the merchant will now be offering the best possible price. This allows you to get discounts of 50% and better. Submitted by Neto
Stealing is by far the most lucrative method to earn money quickly in the game. Before trying to steal, make sure you have unlocked the ability to sell stolen goods. It is also recommended to get a horse to speed up travel times. The quieter towns with guards are a good place to start. Wait until dark and approach a guard from behind. Knock him out, loot all his gear, and sell it to a miller. Bailiff properties and noble residents usually contain very expensive items, such as goblets and plates -- all of which sell for a good amount of money. This works best when combined with haggling. Other good targets include armories, barracks, and stores. Scattered throughout the game are various contests, such as the archery competition in Rattay. While you do not get a ton of money from it, the higher ranked tournaments do pay really well. It is also legal, so you do not have any of the risks or negative side effects of the thief lifestyle. Submitted by Neto
Find a NPC that will not respond. Knock them out and drag their body behind a barn or some area no one will see you. Use your fists to keep hitting them for easy and fast XP. It is recommended to have enough money to pay off the bounty if you are caught. Otherwise, just put all your loot inside inventory somewhere, then go to jail to restore your reputation. One place you can do this is in the village of Sasau. Find the gravedigger and knock him out, then drag him into the water where his body will float and no one can see you. Stand so that he is level with your character, and you can punch him. You will keep getting Unarmed, Warfare, Vitality, Agility, and Strength XP while repeatedly punching him. Note: This can destroy your reputation. It is recommended to get the Infamous perk to raise your reputation faster. People will stop talking to you when you have a low reputation. Additionally, you can use weapons with this exploit, but it is a little trickier. Fists do not normally kill, but any of your weapons will. You have to find essential plot-important characters that cannot be killed. There are a few in every town and city, but they tend to live in areas that are hard to access secretly. Essential characters cannot be killed, so they will be knocked out by your attacks and will eventually get back up. It is much harder to stab essential NPCs in secret, so you are more likely to (eventually) get caught. If you worried about your reputation, use the Infamous perk to make it easier to increase your reputation, and only try this exploit in cities that do not really matter to you. Submitted by Neto
Various Steam Achievements
Complete the indicated task to unlock the achievement.
|Achievement||How to unlock|
- Become addicted to alcohol.
- Join Sir Radzig's garrison.
- Level up Speech to maximum.
- Find out who your real father is.
- Complete the first quest.
- Save Lord Capon from the Cumans.
- Save Theresa from the Cumans.
- Conquer the enemy camp in Vranik.
- Spend three days in prison.
- Brew fifteen types of potion.
- Be stuffed to bursting for two days.
- Carry out 100 combos in combat.
- Find out about Erik's past.
- Win 1,000 Groschen in the dice minigame.
- Save Ginger from the bandits.
- Save 2000 Groschen by haggling.
- Don't sleep for two days and nights.
- Betray your friends in the Gallows Brothers quest.
- Be popular in every town and village.
- Win the Talmberg horse race.
- Become the Talmberg Huntsman.
- Don't kill anyone during main quest line (except Runt)
- Find all wayside shrines and conciliatory crosses.
- Heal all the sick in Merhojed.
- Complete Robber Baron quest.
- Get drunk with Father Godwin.
- Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
- Sabotage all three executions.
- Kill twenty enemies by stealth.
- Complete all Optional Objectives in Siege quest.
- Complete the main story line.
- Steal things with a total value of 30,000 Groschen.
- Discover all locations on the map.
- Stay celibate and complete the entire game as a virgin.
KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T?
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work Now
You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Command
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work In