- This isn't a console command, but a launch option. To enable this option, right click on Kingdom Come: Deliverance in your Steam library, and go to properties. Within the properties menu, there is a 'Launch options' button. Press this, and input the command, -devmode. This launch option enables the use of the money and item cheats.
- Kingdom Come Cheat Codes. The beta and alpha versions of Kingdom Come: Deliverance had more console commands and cheat codes to make it easier to test and modify the game. Warhorse Studios released the final version and rendered most of the cheat codes and some of the console commands useless.
- Xbox One Cheats. The Ancient Treasure maps are from the pre-order DLC, the rest can be found around in the game. You will need the following (at least).
Quick Guide to Spawning
Console Commands. The following is a list of all the console commands available for Kingdom Come: Deliverance that we are aware of. Keep in mind that some of these have been around since the early.
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance have currently disabled the Console Command that allows you to spawn items and gold now that the game has had its full release. It is possible, however, to add a mod to game that will add many new commands, including a working item spawn command. You can check out our guide on installing and using the mod here, or scroll down below to jump to a specific guide on the item spawning command.
Using the “Cheat” Mod
Before we take a look at spawning items, we’ll need to download and install the mod in order to unlock the command. If you’re a modding pro, you probably already know how to do this. If not, no problem! Take a look at our installation guide for this particular game mod.
Once you’ve set up the mod and booted up your game, open the ingame console using the (~) key. The command we’re going to use to spawn any item into our very own game is cheat_add_item. Here’s a rundown of the usage and arguments.
cheat_add_item <Amount> <Health> <Item ID>
Description: Spawns the selected item(s) into your inventory with the specified amount and conidition
- <Amount> – the amount of the item you want. By default the amount is set to 1, so if only want 1 item you can skip this argument.
- <Health> – the condition or ‘health’ of the item(s) you’re going to spawn. By default the amount is set to 100 (the maximum), so this argument may also be skipped unless you wish to spawn an item of worse condition.
- <Item ID> – use the list above to locate the item you want, and then copy and paste the ID into the command.
Still unsure? Let’s take a look at a few examples. For the most part, you probably won’t be using the <Amount> or <Health> arguments. So, for example, if you wanted to spawn Herod’s Sword you would use the following command:
However if for some reason you wanted to spawn 20 Warhammers with a condition or ‘health’ of 75, you would use the following command:
cheat_add_item 20 75 24a7c868-f23f-4799-8e64-331435a77404
Players who are on the PC version of Kingdom Come Deliverance can use console debug commands that offer certain advantages and manipulate certain data in the game. These commands, which were originally active on the beta and alpha versions of Kingdom Come Deliverance, are still active on the final version of the game and are used to modify certain values according to the player’s preferences.
Some of the commands to be activated act as cheat codes that can be used, among other things, to make you rich or add any item to your inventory.
How to use console commands in Kingdom Come Deliverance :
To access Kingdom Come Deliverance’s debug console window, simply press the Tilde ~ key.
Below is a list of console commands known for Kingdom Come Deliverance :
Note that when you see the value « XX » on a command line, you must remove these two « XX » to add your own value.
Example: wh_cheat_money (XX) becomes wh_cheat_money (the amount of your choice)
Controls to manipulate the motion blur effect :
- Deactivate motion Blur: r_motionblur 0
- Change the value of the motion Blur: r_MotionBlur[0/1/2/3]
Default value is 1 (camera motion blur activated)
→ 1: motion blur of the camera;
→ 2: motion blur of the camera and object;
→ 3: motion blur mode;
Controls for handling HUD and FOV :
- cl_showHUD 0/1 as well as g_showhud 0/1 – Disable / enable HUD;
- cl_fov XX – Sets the field of view in degrees, the default fov is 60;
- p_gravity_z XX – Defines the severity for you and the NPCs, knowing that 13 is the default value.
- e_ViewDistRatio XX – Changes the distance at which objects start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation XX – Modifies the distance at which trees start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Modifies the distance at which the grass is animated. The default value is 20.
Manipulate the time of the game :
- e_TimeOfDay – displays the current time in Kingdom Come Deliverance kingdom.
Kingdom Come Deliverance 2020 Review
Manipulate game saves :
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands 2020 Roblox
- Save (the name of your file) – allows you to save the game;
- Load (the name of your file) – allows you to load a game;
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Codes
Get unlimited money and any object:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Command Line
- wh_cheat_money XX – put the amount of gold you want instead of the « XX »;
- wh_cheat_addItem XX – to add any item to your inventory, you need the object ID;