Don’t know how to record screen on your Mac? Don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place. It’s pretty easy! Vlc player mac video verkleinern. After reading this post, you should be able to record screen on your Mac quickly and easily on your own!
- How To Screen Record On Macbook Air With Audio
- How To Screen Record On Macbook Air 2019
- How To Screen Record On Macbook Air With Sound
To make a screen recording, find and open QuickTime Player X in your Applications folder, click 'File,' then 'New Screen Recording.' By default, you have limited options on what you can use as an. Click in the onscreen controls. Drag to select an area of the screen to record. To move the entire selection, drag from within the selection. To start recording, click Record in the onscreen controls.
- ScreenFlow is probably the most versatile and robust screen recording program that also has an intuitive and easy to use interface. You can record your Mac screen, iPhone or iPad, and capture your Mac's camera image, all at the same time. You can also edit videos with an editing program that looks a bit like GarageBand.
- You can record the whole screen, or click and drag your mouse cursor to record just a specific part.
There’re two methods for you to try:
Method 1: Use the Shift + Command + 5 key combination in macOS Mojave
If your Mac is running macOS Mojave, no matter you want to record the entire screen screen or you just need to record a selected area of your screen, you can do it quite quickly and easily! Here is how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press Shift, Command, and 5 at the same time to invoke the built-in screen recording tool.
- Before you start screen recording, click Options to change the screen recording settings.
To record the entire screen:
- Click to start recording the entire screen. Once you click on it, your pointer will change to a camera icon.
- Click anywhere on your screen to start recording. You can also start recording by clicking Record in the screen recording tool.
- To stop screen recording, click the stop button in the menu bar or press Command, Control and Esc (Escape) at the same time on your keyboard.
- Click the thumbnail of the screen recording video in the lower-right corner to open it.
To record a selected area of your screen:
- Click in the screen recording tool. Then drag your mouse to select an area of the screen. If you want to move the entire selection, drag from within the selection.
- Click the record button to start recording.
- To stop screen recording, you can press Command, Control and Esc (Escape) at the same time on your keyboard. You can also click the stop button in the menu bar.
- To open the screen recording video you just captured, click the thumbnail of it in the lower-right corner.
Method 2: Use QuickTime Player
If your Mac doesn’t update to macOS Mojave, you can also use the built-in QuickTime Player to record screen on your Mac. Here’s how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press Command and Space to trigger Spotlight Search. Then type QuickTime Player in the search box and Double-click QuickTime Player to launch it.
- From the menu bar, click File, then select New Screen Recording.
- You’ll see the screen recording window pop up. Before recording screen on your Mac, click the arrow next to the record button to change the recording settings:
- If you want to record your voice or other audio while the screen recording, then select a microphone.
- If you want to show mouse clicks in recording, then select this option.
- Click the record button to start recording. If you want to record the entire screen, then just click anywhere on the screen. If you just want to record a specific area of your screen, drag your mouse to select the area.
- Click the stop button in the menu bar to stop recording. You can also press the Command + Control + Esc (Escape) key combination to stop recording.
- QuickTime Player will automatically open the screen recording video.
Now, you’ve captured a screen recording video on your Mac! It’s pretty easy, isn’t it?
Hopefully after reading this post you can record screen on your Mac on your own. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave your comment below.
The famous MacBook Air indeed comes from ultraportable notebook computer line owned by Apple Inc. In spite of many rivals out on the market, MacBook Air still holds its place at the top due to its innovative design and features that can’t be matched by other brand. So far its latest model is the MacBook Air model 6, which is released early this year. Aside from these factors, users keep on patronizing this notebook because of its portability and reliability, and so far it has been one of the thinnest out there.
On the other hand, new MacBook Air users may be confused with the ways on how to operate this device due to its unique operating system that only Apple provides. The usual thing that might puzzle individuals is on how to take a screenshot on a MacBook Air? In case that you’re one of them, here is a sort of a comprehensive guide for you to follow. Let’s start with a video which will show you how to use professional applications to do this job.
I. Take Advantage of the Optimal Tool
II. Make Use of Keyboard Shortcuts
III. Use Mac’s Built-in Screen Capture Utility
IV. Utilize Free Simple Third-party Application
V. Adopt Professional Paid Program
Method One: Using Apowersoft Mac Screenshot
There can be various ways on how to screenshot on a MacBook Air, and one of them is by using Apowersoft Mac Screenshot. This innovative tool is very easy to use yet provides the great quality screenshot that you can get. It also supports the new Macbook Air Retina. With the help of this application you can capture anything that appears on your computer monitor. When you’ve taken a screenshot with this tool, its built-in image editor will pop up, which enables you to add lines, arrows, texts, etc. to the screenshot. When the screenshot is done, you can either save it to your local disk or upload it to the free space provided by the developer. To access all its functions, you just need to click the button below to download and install it on your Mac.
Tips: If you upload it to the free space, you will get links to the screenshot. You can use these links to embed the graph in blogs and forums. With all those features and this free Cloud benefit, this tool is undoubtedly the optimal way to take screenshot on Apple MacBook Air.
Method Two: The Default Way of Using Keyboard Shortcuts
Another great way to capture screen on MacBook Air even on Macbook Air Retina 2015 is by taking advantage of the Mac Air’s default keyboard shortcuts. By using the proper keyboard combination you can easily screenshot Apple MacBook Air. Here is a more detailed instruction.
1. Capture full screen with keyboard shortcuts
To save an image of your computer screen, all you need to do is to press the key combination of “Shift+Command+3”, then click the mouse and drag it to the region you want to capture. Upon pressing these keys, you will hear a camera shutter to notify you that a full screenshot is done. The captured image will then be saved automatically into your desktop with the corresponding date and time.
2. Capture part of screen with keyboard shortcuts
In case that you just want to grab a selected area of your MacBook Air’s screen, then all you need to do is to press a combination of “Shift+Command+4” keys. By this time, the cursor will turn to cross-hair. You can simply click and drag a region to create screenshot for it. Then you will find the screenshot on your desktop, if you desire to take a screenshot and directly copy it to clipboard, just press the “Shift+ Ctrl +Command+4” keys.
Method Three: Using Grab
The next way to take screenshot is by utilizing a flexible and powerful tool named Grab. It can also be used on MacBook Air with Retina display. This tool has a built in timer which is great in taking multiple screenshots at regular intervals. Moreover, this application also allows its user to select between numerous file formats. Added to that, it can modify the dimensions and portion of the screenshots. To use it, the first thing that you must do is to download the utility and run it. Upon opening it you will be given some preferences to choose from such as: Timer, Area, File, and Resize. Users are also given an opportunity to modify the size of the screen area from Width and Height.
Method Four: Using Jing
How To Screen Record On Macbook Air With Audio
As another option to do a screenshot on a MacBook Air Retina is called Jing. This application can help any Mac users to save anything visible in their computer screen. Furthermore, it also has a quick sharing feature which is great especially in this era of social media. To use this screenshot tool on your MacBook Air, here are the steps:
- Launch the program and a sun-like thing will appear on the upper right corner of your screen which serves as a Jing menu.
- Now to take a screenshot, move the cursor across the menu and click the one that looks like a cross-hair.
- Click and drag to select the area to be captured, after that just release the mouse and your screenshot is done.
Method Five: Snagit for Mac
For the fifth method of taking screenshot on Mac, you can use this well known screen capture tool that is available for both Windows and Mac. With the use of this app, users can grab anything on their monitor and at the same take can take advantage of its editor and simple interface. To take screenshot using Snagit here are the steps for you:
How To Screen Record On Macbook Air 2019
- Open the webpage or program that you want to capture.
- Launch Snagit and move the cursor across the window and it will turn into a frame around the window.
- Click the red “Capture” button, and an orange crosshairs will display.
- Select the region to capture just click the “Camera” icon and you are done.