I am using a Lenovo PC and thus, my boot screen is the Lenovo boot screen. However, I want to change the boot screen from Lenovo's boot screen to the normal Windows boot screen with the Windows logo.
I brought a custom laptop, its perfect except one thing.
When I boot up the laptop it comes up with a logo splash screen which I don't want, it's the name of the company I purchased it from, I get no Windows logo or Windows is starting screen, the laptop has the company logo etched on the lid for all to see, so removing the annoying splash screen wouldn't hurt, I just want it gone!! and want the windows start up splash screen back!!.
I have checked the Bios settings and it is there as a option to enable/disable the logo but it is greyed out .
Does anyone have any advise on how to change this and what software to use, I'm aware of I could flash the Bios but never have done it before but I feel I'm able to do it.
- The boot logo though is not as easy as changing the wallpaper or even the Windows login screen. The manufacturer doesn’t want you to change the logo. Although, Windows is a pretty popular platform. When a lot of developers have something, somebody will always find a way to change the Windows 10 boot logo.
- How to change / update / remove Windows 10 OEM logo. First this go and download OEM Configurator V2 and OEM logos from here: DOWNLOAD. All downloads are safe, there's no malicious software included, all you have in this folder is OEM Configurator V2 and OEM logos. Open OEM Cofigurator V2.exe and run it, you should get something like this.
- However, since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607), the OEM logo has been deprecated and not displayed on the Settings page. This logo appears in the classic system information or Performance Information and Tools Control Panel, but is not used in the Settings app.
Warblade game download full version. If you have purchased a Windows 10 OEM software as shown in the example below and you are having trouble getting your product key to work, it may be due to a simple missed step.
This type of windows OEM software requires a clean install, which means it is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed.
Steps to take:
- Once you have the license and you are ready to install windows 10, go to the following link in order to download the windows 10 installation media tool. This will be titled “Create Windows 10 installation media” with a link provided.
- Click on the following link to open the Microsoft support website to download the tool now.
Youtube videos: How to Install Windows 10 From USB Flash Driver! (Complete Tutorial)
Youtube video: Download & Install Windows 10 PRO from USB (Full & Clean Installation 2019)
How To Change House Windows
If you are still having trouble after following all of the required steps, please reach out to customer service here.