Bluestacks is the platform on which you can run Android games and apps on your PC and Mac. It is the Android emulator which you can use it to run games in PCs. But sometimes an error saying “Bluestack won’t start” occurs and because of this error you are not able to run the android games and apps you want on your PCs.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Enjoy over 1 Million Top Android Games with the best app player for PC. The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
- BlueStacks4 comes with built-in ROM and RAM, but it is possible to increase it manually. You do not want your favorite games and apps to crash or hang in between loads and hopefully remove the nagging 'LACK OF RAM' message during startup. Start with step one, below, to increase your Random Access Memory and use BlueStacks4 smoothly.
- Tags: among us bluestacks not working, bluestacks app player error, bluestacks issues windows 10, bluestacks problem loading engine, bluestacks won't start windows 10, how to install bluestacks, marvel strike force bluestacks problems, why is bluestacks not working.
The Bluestacks service freezed; we need to terminate it. In order to do that you need the service PID. Go to the Start menu/Accessories and click it.
Bluestacks Stuck On Starting Bluestacks
- Open the Task Manager.
- Go to the “Services” tab.
- Search for BstHdAndroidSvc or BlueStacks Android Service.
- Look for the PID column (if you can’t find it, inside the Task Manager go to “View/Select Columns”, select PID and apply).
- Now, keep the Task Manager open or remember that number.
- Go to the Start menu/Accessories and right click “Command Prompt“, then click “Run as administrator“
- A black background window opens.
- taskkill /f /pid ####(where “####” is the PID of the BlueStacks service)
- A message will appear telling you the service was succesfully terminated.
- We’re done.
- Go and re-start BlueStacks.