BlueStacks, it basically comes down to your preference. Perhaps you can try both to find out which one you like best. On the surface, both offer similar features and gaming experience. BlueStacks also has investments from tech giants like Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD. That’s pretty good pedigree when it comes to trusting the creators of the app. You could take my word for it when I say that the BlueStacks app is safe, but you don’t have to. We ran BlueStacks through a number of antivirus scans and here are the results.
- Operating System: 64-bit version of the following operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8120 @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD7970 / R9 280X or better (2048MB VRAM) Hard Drive: 30GB DirectX: 11 Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers Supported Controllers.
- For Windows, anything above Windows XP and Vista supports Bluestancks, and for memory, it only requires 1.5GB of RAM and 3 GB of disk space. The system requirements are pretty less for Bluestacks and if you think if these above mentioned are the basics for Nox App Player then think how Nox App Player will work if it gets updated specs.
- For streamers, Bluestacks has even more advantages. It’s easy to stream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and more using OBS or other streaming software.This is a much more comfortable setup than.
Following our in-depth guide, you can easily download and install BlueStacks 3 on Windows PC and MAC. BlueStack 3 Is Now Available with some extra features. After a long wait, BlueStacks has finally released and already looks destined to be a success. BlueStacks Inc. has again managed to come up with some amazing brand new elements in their famous Android App Player. This new app is loaded with a brand new UI and some excellent new features which we have not seen before in this App Player. It also brings with it a new menu with new controls.
The menu bar for this new upgrade will contain a profile box where you will be able to view the information of your Google accounts. Play free train simulator games online. Another new feature of this upgrade is the feature called BlueStacks Friends which allows you to connect with your fellow BlueStacks buddies.
With the addition of BlueStacks Friends feature, you can get a little bit social. Another new feature of this app is that you will see a new multi-instance feature using which you can easily run BlueStacks in a separate window on which you will get to log in using a different account. It is convenient for those users who use multiple Google Accounts in BlueStacks. Another addition is the feature which allows the user to run multiple games in the BlueStacks. Now you can minimize the game which you aren’t playing and play a separate game without having to close the other game.
Today in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily download and install BlueStacks 3 On Both Windows and Mac Computers. The process is fairly simple, you just need to download the application and then follow this step-by-step guide in order to install it On windows Pc and Mac.
- Must Read: [Working Method] How to Root BlueStacks 3 with BSTweaker 2 and SuperSU 2.82
Download BlueStack v3
How To Install BlueStacks 3 on Windows PCs/Laptops
- Download the setup file by going to the link mentioned above and then install it.
- After you have finished the installation, you need to set up your Google Account by following the on-screen instructions.
- After you have finished setting up your Google Account, go to the “My Apps” section.
- In that section, click on your Play Store icon which you will find in the taskbar at the bottom.
- In the Play Store, give the name of any app or game you want to search.
- Find the app and then install it.
- Once the installation is finished, the app or game will appear in the My Apps tab.
- Now you can easily launch the installed app and run it.
How To Install BlueStacks 3 On Mac
- Download BlueStacks on Mac and sign in with a google account.
- Input “AppCast” in the search bar and install it inside BlueStacks.
- On your Android device, install AppCast for BlueStacks and sign in with the same account.
- Tap the game app you want to transfer and run it on Mac.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.