Is enagaged in developing security solutions or anti-virus from internet borne threats for network server systems, personal computers and electronic based business data systems. The company provides real-time detection and prevention of malware, malicious codes, hacking attacks, and same day threats comprising both known. AhnLab Asia Pacific Website - AhnLab. An industry-leading information security vendor, delivers a comprehensive security lineup including proven, world-class antivirus products, network security appliances, and advanced security services. I am not sure if anyone heard of this antivirus. It's developed by AhnLab, a Korean AV company, which aims to provide a free-of-charge yet fully featured antivirus for people in Korea (as they don't really have an 'easy' access to foreign antivirus products). Reference: – AhnLab Website (Global) – about V3 Lite (translated). AhnLab V3 Internet Security, dezvoltat de AhnLab (Coreea de Sud) Avast Antivirus/Avast Internet Security/Avast Premier/Avast Pro Antivirus, dezvoltate de Avast (Cehia) Avetix Pro, dezvoltat de Avetix (Italia) AVG Antivirus/AVG PC TuneUp/AVG Internet Security, dezvoltate de AVG Tehnologies (Cehia).
|Founded 📆||2003; 18 years ago|
|Founder 👔||Christian Mairoll|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Nelson, New Zealand
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home, Emsisoft Mobile Security, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, Emsisoft Business Security, Emsisoft Enterprise Security, Emsisoft Enterprise Console, Emsisoft Emergency Kit Pro|
Number of employees
Emsisoft is an IT security company that makes anti-malware and antivirus software for Windows computers and Android devices.
The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in New Zealand. Emsisoft operates as a fully distributed virtual company.
- 2003 - Emsisoft is founded in Austria. The company’s first product, a-squared, is released.
- 2004 - Emsisoft launches the Emsisoft Online Security Check.
- 2005 - Emsisoft introduces the IDS System to a-squared.
- 2008 - Emsisoft adds Ikarus Software scan engine to its existing scanning technology.
- 2010 - Emsisoft acquires Online Armor Firewall. Emsisoft drops “a-squared” and rebranded as Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- 2012 - Emsisoft partners with Bitdefender to replace its second scan engine.
- 2014 - Emsisoft launches Emsisoft Mobile Security for Android devices. The company moves its headquarters to New Zealand.
- 2017 - Emsisoft discontinues Emsisoft Internet Security.
- 2018 - Emsisoft launches Emsisoft Browser Security.
In late 2015, Emsisoft researchers discovered a new Ransomware-as-a-Service called Ransom32.
Partnership with No More Ransom
Emsisoft is a member of the No More Ransom project. Headed by the National High Tech Crime Unit of the Netherlands’ police and Europol’s European Cybercrime Centre, the initiative was created to help victims of ransomware recover their data without paying a ransom to cybercriminals.
Naruto episode 28 english dubbed youtube. One of my favourite Orochimaru scenes. Naruto shippuden episode 28 naruto shippuden episode 28 naruto shippuden episode 28naruto shippuden 28 naruto 28 naruto shippuden episode 28 naruto shippude. Naruto Shippuden Episode 22 Reaction (Chiyo's Secret Skills)Drop a like on the video and follow my Twitter! Naruto Episode 28 - Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest The second exam starts in the Forest of Death. Sasuke notices that an enemy has disguised himself as Naruto. Auto-update my anime list NO Discuss this episode Tweet; More episodes. Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!
- Emsisoft named in leaked NSA documents
Emsisoft was one of 23 antivirus companies named in National Security Agency (NSA) documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. Emsisoft found no evidence that the NSA had managed to infiltrate its systems.
In 2016, Emsisoft Chief Research Officer Fabian Wosar cracked many different versions of the Apocalypse ransomware, which resulted in malware authors naming a strain of ransomware after him: Fabiansomware.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home and Mobile
- Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Emsisoft Business Security
- Emsisoft Enterprise Security
- Emsisoft Enterprise Console
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit Pro
- Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
Free Tools for Non-Commercial Use
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit
- Emsisoft Browser Security
- Range of Ransomware Decrypters
Other articles of the topic Companies : El Gaucho (Israeli restaurant), Absolutdata, Flybosnia, Twitter, Ambuja Cements, Breadline Cafe, Capitalism
Some use of ' in your query was not closed by a matching '.Some use of ' in your query was not closed by a matching '.
- Antivirus software
- Comparison of antivirus software
- Comparison of computer viruses
- Software as a Service
Ahnlab Wiki League Of Legends
- ↑'Software outfit and surf lifesavers let rip on safety map'. M+AD!. 3 November 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- ↑Fox, MeiMei. '6 Benefits Of Having An Entirely Virtual Global Team'. Forbes. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ↑Vasel, Kathryn. 'A company where everyone works from home. Here's how to make it work'. CNN. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- ↑Chan, Rosalie. 'Tech startups who hire workers living all over the world tell us their answers to an uncomfortable question: How do you decide on a fair wage?'. Business Insider.
- ↑Chan, Rosalie. 'This is what a workday looks like for a CEO who runs his entire 40-employee tech company from a farm in New Zealand'. Business Insider.
- ↑'a-squared Free/Personal - New Version 1.6!'. a-squared knowledgebase. Emsisoft. Archived from the original on 3 March 2005. Retrieved 4 November 2018.
- ↑'a-squared Anti-Malware 4.0'. PCMag. PCMag Australia. 26 February 2014. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- ↑'Softpedia Exclusive Interview: Emsisoft Takes Over Online Armor'. Softpedia News. Softpedia. 1 July 2010. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- ↑'Bitdefender Builds New Partnership with Emsisoft for Increased Malware Protection'. Bitfender. Bitfender. 29 October 2012. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- ↑'Emsisoft releases Mobile Security for Android'. Betanews. 2013.
- ↑'Emsisoft Internet Security Will Disappear from the Market'. AVLab. AVLab. 1 October 2017. Archived from the original on 1 October 2017. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- ↑'No More Ransom project helps thousands of ransomware victims'. ZDNet. 27 July 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- ↑'Project CAMBERDADA – NSA'. The Intercept_.
- ↑'20-plus security vendors that NSA targeted'. CRN.
- ↑'Crook Renames Ransomware After the Security Researcher Who Kept Cracking It'. Softpedia News.
- ↑'Emsisoft for Home'. Emsisoft.
- ↑'Emsisoft for Home'. Emsisoft.
- ↑'Emsisoft Emergency Kit'. Emsisoft.
- ↑'Emsisoft Decrypter'. Emsisoft.
This article 'Emsisoft' is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emsisoft. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
Ahnlab Wiki Game Of Thrones
Article(s) of the same category(ies)
Follow us on Twitter !