Download the latest version of AhnLab V3 Mobile Security for Android. Protect your smartphone with this high-quality security app. We independently review and compare AhnLab V3 Mobile Security against 15 other antivirus mobile software products from 16 brands to help you choose the best.
Get FREE Price Quotes on Antivirus Software Software
AhnLab is a growing cloud-based Antivirus Software software, it is designed to support small, medium and large size business. AhnLab received a rating of 3.7 from ITQlick team. The software cost is considered average (2.7/5) when compared to other solutions in their category.
AhnLab Pricing - The Ultimate Guide
Shlomi Lavi / Aug 12, 2020
We publish unbiased reviews, our opinions are our own and are not influenced by payments from advertisers. Learn more in our advertiser disclosure.
AhnLab Total Cost Rating: (5.4/10)
When comparing AhnLab to their competitors, on a scale between 1 to 10 AhnLab is rated 5.4, which is similar to the average Antivirus Software software cost. AhnLab are offering few flexible plans to their customers, read the article below in order to calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO) which includes: customization, data migration, training, hardware, maintnance, updgrades, and more.
You can also leave your info with us to get a free custom quote with the break downs for your business needs.
Antivirus Software Total Cost BreakdownWhen it comes to selecting Antivirus Software software product, buyers are primarily concerned about its cost. In fact, it is the cost that determines whether a potential buyer would go with the product. True, there is no one-size-fits-all formula to determine the “worth” of a software product, but as a software buyer, you want to make sure you get the best value for your money, without having to dig a big hole in your pocket.
Understanding the exact price of Antivirus Software Software isn't easy as The overall cost of software includes the cost of software license, subscription fees, software training cost, customization cost, required hardware, and the cost of maintenance & support and other related services. It's critical that you account for all of these costs to gain an understanding of the system's 'total cost of ownership.'
3 Software Pricing ModelsThere are primarily three common pricing models – Perpetual License, Subscription, and Commercial open source.
- Subscription/Software-As-A-Service: - Not relevant for AhnLab
Under this software pricing model, the software is accessed over the Internet, as opposed to installed on-premises. The payment is made either on a per user basis or subscription basis. Ideally, customers are required to pay a recurring monthly fee until a specific period for using the software. Subscription pricing model is more common with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) apps.
- Upfront cost for customization and integration is less compared to perpetual license cost because there is not much flexibility with SaaS systems in this area.
- Recurring cost is greater as customers are required to make monthly payments as subscription fee. Additionally customers using premium support services must pay an extra fee.
- All in all, the total cost of ownership in the both cases is almost the same and may span over a period of 7-10 years, though you may have to pay a higher perpetual license fee upfront. The software cost may vary from starter to mid range to enterprise level apps in both cases.
- Perpetual license: - Relevant for AhnLab
A common pricing model for on-premise applications, perpetual license requires a customer to pay an upfront sum to own the software or other intellectual property on-premises for a fixed term.
- Upfront cost involves the fee for installation, customization, integration with existing systems, besides perpetual license fee.
- Recurring cost is low in this pricing model and may include cost for updates, maintenance, upgrades, and patches. Some vendors do offer premium support services, which come for an extra price.
- Commercial open source: Not relevant for AhnLab
The customer can acquire the software free of cost without having to incur any upfront license fee. As a customer, you’re solely responsible for the ongoing maintenance, upgrading, customization, and troubleshooting of the application to meet your specific needs. You are on your own for providing end-user support, since you are not locked in with a vendor-supplied software solution.
AhnLab - cost of customization:If you need specific features in your software catering to your specific business requirements, the vendor will charge customization cost, depending on your needs and feature requirement. Ideally customization cost is more complex to calculate compared to licensing cost.
Some apps allow you to easily combine data from multiple sources, without any complicated query requirements, while some others can be embedded into different applications to provide enhanced reporting. If you seek products that support customizable dashboards and predictive analysis to identity possible trends and facilitate decision making, you may have to pay higher for all the customization features.
Additionally, the following factors may affect the cost of customization:
- User interface changes
- Configurable dashboards
- Data elements required for tracking
- Forms to collect additional data
- Dashboard, management and operational reports that are needed.
- Workflows and how complex they are.
- Forms to collect additional data.
In order to calculate the cost of customization you can use the following estimates:
- Minimal customization - integrate with 1-2 systems: $2,500
- Standard customization - integrate with 3-5 systems: $10,000
- Fully customized system - integrate with more than 5 systems: $25,000
AhnLab - cost of data migration: Relevant for AhnLabMost companies opt for data migration services from a vendor, which raises the cost of product ownership. If you choose to transfer data on your own, you can avoid paying the cost of data migration.
Data migration cost depends on the amount of data to be transferred, your current software, availability of migration tools, complexity of data, and gaps between the existing system and the new system.
If your data is stored in excel spreadsheets, then it may incur you a lot of time and money to migrate data from excel.
By involving a software services provider in data migration, you are asking them to offer additional services, for which you may have to pay extra.
As a rule of thumb the cost of data migration depents on how many records you want to migrate. Records can include number of Customers, invoices, financial transactions, products, versions, etc. Here is a list you can use as a rule of thumb:
- 1,000 records: $500
- 10,000 records: $2,500
- 100,000 records: $10,000
- 1,000,000+ records: $25,000
AhnLab - cost of training: Relevant for AhnLabAs a software buyer, you are required to pay extra for in-person training, though some vendors offer web-based training as part of the package. Training cost may involve end-user training, video/self training, group training, department training, and train the trainer.
Training cost derived from the training approach that you select for your organization:
- End-user training.
- Group/Department training.
- Video /self training.
- Train the trainer approach.
Here are some questions to answer: How many training groups (different departments, usages, type of users) are needed?
In order to calculate the cost of training you can use the following estimates:
- 1-2 Training Sessions: $500
- 3-4 Training Sessions: $1,500
- 5-7 Training Sessions: $2,500
- 8-10 Training Sessions: $5,000
Cost of Hardware & IT: - Relevant for AhnLabThis can be a major expense for on-premise software buyers that need their own servers and other infrastructure to install the solution. This may be a costlier alternative than cloud solutions. In that case, you may want to go with cloud services that do not involve infrastructural investments and you can rely on the vendor’s web-based solutions.
Software pricing may also depend on software capabilities, including marketing automation, sales automation, help desk, and call center.
Cost of support for AhnLab - An Important Factor:As a customer investing in a software product, you are looking for constant support, besides the price of the software. Support has become a crucial part of value-based pricing that you are willing to pay as a customer.
There is no use buying a software product and facing inconvenience due to some technical glitches that you know nothing about and are reliant on the vendor to give you a solution. It is crucial that you go for a product from a vendor that provides solutions to ongoing problems.
Shift From Licensing Fee to Subscription Fee Models: - Not relevant for AhnLabIn an effort to build more sustained relationships with customers, most software vendors have chosen to offer the managed services model to accommodate changing customer behavior. There has been a significant drop in licensing revenue, thanks to the emergence of software-as-a-service model and downfall of the packaged software.
The new pricing model requires customers to pay little upfront fee and ongoing subscription fee on a monthly basis. The alternate pricing model stretches payments over a period of few years compared to lump-sum licensing fee.
Customers are happy to pay small monthly installments for subscribing to the ongoing support and maintenance services from vendors, without having to pay large upfront payment which can be too much for small businesses.
Compare AhnLab pricing to Alternarive Antivirus Software solutions:When comparing AhnLab to alternative software tools, on a scale between 1 to 10 AhnLab is rated 5.4, which is similar to the average Antivirus Software software cost.
How Can We Help?
The science of software cost/pricing may not be easy to understand. If you seek to understand software pricing model, get in touch with ITQlick experts. Contact us today and find solutions to all your questions. We will match software vendors that offer the best pricing on technology that fits your needs.
Shlomi holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Information System Engineering from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Shlomi brings 15 years of global IT and IS management experience as a consultant, and implementation expert for small, medium and large size (global) companies.
V3 Mobile Security
Safeguarding Your Mobile Experience
Smartphones are becoming hugely popular around the world, but unfortunately, that means that they are also becoming a greater target for security threats. The technology that has become your “best friend” at hand can turn into your worst nightmare.
AhnLab V3 Mobile Security is a comprehensive mobile solution for anti-malware, anti-theft and privacy protection.
Protects your sensitive data through a complete analysis of data access levels against mobile malware and malicious applications, and helps you find your lost or stolen device.
- - Optimized security solution for Android smartphones and tablets
- - Full-scale protection against the latest mobile malware (malicious apps), spam, and data leakage
- - Secure protection for personal data, applications, memory cards, and operating systems
- - Designed to use less battery power and less memory
- - Employs the proven, world-class mobile AV engine, V3 Mobile
- - Helps to secure your lost or stolen device using remote commands
Stihl 041 farm boss shop manual. AhnLab V3 Mobile Security is specifically designed to protect your Android smartphone and today’s wireless environment. Experience V3 Mobile Security for free in Google Play (from April 2015)!
V3 Mobile Security provides comprehensive protection for Android devices against all the latest and advanced mobile threats through optimized features.
Ahnlab V3 Mobile Security Premium
Fast and Strong Mobile Virus Protection
- - Real-time monitoring: Scans applications before and after installation
- - Fast scan: Scans applications installed on your phone
- - Accurate scan: Scans all files with access permissions and potentially unwanted applications (PUA)
Easy One-Touch Security Scan
- Scans after latest engine update
- Scans for OS fabrication
- Scans for rooting, permissions for unknown sources and screen lock status
Your Own Privacy Advisor
- Informs you about what each installed app can do on device administrator, app payments, location tracking, tapping, contacts access and other sensitive information
- Provides guide on application privileges based on 17 categories
- Deletes web browser (default browser) connection records and application cache data
※ Not supported on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above
※ When app cache data is deleted, some app data could get initialized
- Scans for malware in devices, checks engine update status and vulnerabilities on the device as well as installed apps’ permissions with just a single tap
Boost Your Mobile Speed
Ahnlab V3 Mobile Security Full Crack
- Increase your mobile speed and performance by optimizing memory usage
- Turn on the feature when you want some privacy
App Lock to Protect Privacy
※ Not supported on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above in some mobile environments
Hidden Gallery for Personal Viewing
- Hides photos (image files) and videos in the gallery
- Scans personal information within the notification and blocks unwanted notification using keyword or application
Stop worrying about phishing URL!
- Scans for malicious URL in real-time to prevent phishing scams
QR Code Scanner
- Scans QR codes while also checking for malicious QR codes
- Provides a weekly report on endpoint security status and activities
- Keeps a log of all reports for up to a year
Backs Up Contacts in Address Book
- Enables address book backup and restore by exporting and importing data
※When importing the address book, information other than contacts may not be recovered
Ahnlab Mobile Security Price
|OS||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and later versions|
|Device||Android smartphones and smart devices|
|Screen||- Resolution: 540 x 960 and higher|
- Size : 4~7 inches
|Language||English / Korean / Japanese|