1) EPP 웹콘솔 정책 'ESA 정책'을 클릭합니다. 2) 점검 항목 설정을 클릭합니다. 3) 활성화된 항목 중 아래 패치 관련 항목은 EPM(AhnLab EPP Patch Management)과 연동할 수 있습니다. Free download qbasic for mac os x. 한글 프로그램 최신 보안 패치 점검; PDF 프로그램 최신 보안 패치 점검. AhnLab Recognized as 2020 South Korea Endpoint Security Vendor of the Year for Two Consecutive Years.; 227. AhnLab V3 Nominated as Top Product by AV-TEST on October 2020 Evaluation.; 226. AhnLab Warns of Phishing Website Disguised as Popular Out-of-Stock Items. First – Incident Response FIRST is the global Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams FIRST is the premier organization and recognized global leader in incident response. Membership in FIRST enables incident response teams to more effectively respond to security incidents reactive as well as proactive.
From today's featured article
James Hagerstrom (January 14, 1921 – June 25, 1994) was a fighter ace of the U.S. Army Air Forces (USAAF) in World War II and the U.S. Air Force (USAF) in the Korean War. He is one of seven American pilots to have achieved ace status in two different wars. Hagerstrom joined the USAAF in 1941, and fought in the New Guinea campaign of World War II. There he shot down six Japanese aircraft, including four in one morning. After the war, he joined the Texas Air National Guard and participated in several air races. By 1950 he was in command of the 111th Fighter-Bomber Squadron, which was deployed to Korea during the Korean War. He transferred to the USAF and flew an F-86 Sabre jet in 'MiG Alley', the area around the northern border of North Korea with China, destroying 8.5 Chinese, Soviet, and North Korean MiG-15s. In 1965, he served in several command roles during the Vietnam War while flying 30 combat missions. Hagerstrom died in Shreveport of stomach cancer in 1994. (Full article..)
Did you know ..
In the news
On this day
January 14: Ratification Day in the United States (1784)
Today's featured picture
A thermoplastic-sheathed cable consists of a toughened outer thermoplastic sheath of polyvinyl chloride, covering one or more individual annealed copper conductors. Each of the current carrying conductors in the 'core' is insulated by an individual thermoplastic sheath, coloured to indicate the purpose of the conductor concerned. The protective earth conductor may also be covered with insulation, although, in some countries, this conductor may be left as bare copper. The type of thermoplastic, the dimensions of the conductors and the colour of their individual insulation are specified by the regulatory bodies in the various countries concerned.
Photograph credit: Petar Milošević
Other areas of Wikipedia
- Community portal – Bulletin board, projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of Wikipedia areas.
- Help desk – Ask questions about using Wikipedia.
- Local embassy – For Wikipedia-related communication in languages other than English.
- Reference desk – Serving as virtual librarians, Wikipedia volunteers tackle your questions on a wide range of subjects.
- Site news – Announcements, updates, articles and press releases on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Village pump – For discussions about Wikipedia itself, including areas for technical issues and policies.
Ahnlab Safe Transaction
Wikipedia's sister projects
Wikipedia is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a range of other projects:
Free media repository
Wiki software development
Wikimedia project coordination
Free textbooks and manuals
Free knowledge base
Collection of quotations
Ahnlab Safe Transaction Is Already Running
Directory of species
Free learning resources
Free travel guide
Dictionary and thesaurus
This Wikipedia is written in English. Many other Wikipedias are available; some of the largest are listed below.
- 1,000,000+ articles
- 250,000+ articles
- 50,000+ articles